Monday, August 28, 2017

How to gain Divine Grace?



Devotee.: How to gain Divine Grace?
Maharshi.: By surrender.
Devotee.: Still I do not feel Grace.
Maharshi.: Sincerity is wanting. Surrender should not be verbal nor conditional. Passages from St. Justinian were read out to illustrate these statements. Prayer is not verbal. It is from the heart. To merge into the Heart is prayer. That is also Grace.
The Alwar says: “I was all along seeking Thee. But on realising the Self I find you are the Self. The Self is my all, and so you are my All.”



The one who surrenders everything, including himself, and the one who finds nothing, including himself, discover the same Truth.

Mooji

No comments:

Post a Comment

jk

Questioner: If I say, my mind is conditioned, then that "I" is also a conditioned thing, then I don’t know what else is left. J.Kr...